Stevie (Burns) Ritter
Trenton Trojans 2004-2008
Adrian College Bulldogs 2008-2011
As a player and a starter she won championships at all levels. As a starting goalkeeper at Trenton she won championships and as a starter at Adrian College she won a Championship.
She is now the Head Varsity Girls Soccer Coach at Riverview High School and having a ton of success.
Stevie’s Great Leadership, Competitive Drive, Focus and Hard Work has always and still does impact the players she has played with and now the players that she coaches.
1. What was your favorite personal memory of HS Soccer?
-The total amount of Shutouts we had my senior year.
2. What was your greatest win of your 4 years on Varsity?
-Winning districts my freshman and senior year.
3. What are you doing these days?
-I am married to Dylan, have 2 fantastic children and a 3yr old son named Wyatt and. 6 month old daughter named Avery. I am a high school gym teacher and varsity girls soccer coach at Riverview High School.
4. What advice do you give this year’s seniors?
-I am sorry that the class of 2020 has to miss their last season of high school soccer.
5. How many years did you make varsity
-4 year varsity letter winner
6. What number did you wear?
7. Anything you want to say to the girls based on how they did not get to play their season.
-Please make the best of it and keep moving forward.
8. Were you a captain?
-I was a captain my junior and senior year